Mexican Actress Anabel Ferreira Moves To L.A.
* Why are you moving to LA?
Because I´m very talented but in México where I live right now, nobody cares and I feel frustrated.
* When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
* What did your family expect you to become?
A pianist or a mathematician
* What crowd did you hang out with in highschool?
* Of everything you've done, what are you most proud of?
Becoming better human being
* How do you spend your spare time?
I read, play the piano, I´m writing a book, we have a very motivating thing in the family. We feed 7000 families everyday, and I´m involved in Real States, and always keep learning different subjects.
* What are you writing a book about?
My life Luke.You can´t imagine how special that has been. Do you know about survivors and warriors? Sorry if my grammar isn´t perfect but I went to a french school my whole life. One day my father asked me: What about your English? I said: What are you talking about!
The next day he brought me a dictionary and that´s how I learned.